Alaska, 1955. Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Sept. 14-17, 19, 20, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 310, iii pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 27. Sept 14, 15, and 16 hearings were held in Fairbanks, Alaska; Sept. 17 hearing was held in Barrow, Alaska; Sept. 19 hearing was held in Nome, Alaska; Sept. 20 hearing was held aboard Alaska Railroad en route from Fairbanks to McKinley Park.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2504513