Hearings Held by a Subcommittee of the House Subcommittee on Armed Services in Port Chicago, Martinez, and Fairfield, California [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Aug. 30, 31, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 4,743-4,878 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 39. Considers Navy land acquisition plans around ammunition magazine at Port Chicago, Calif., and the proposed Army ammunition terminal at Portero Hills, Calif. Aug. 30 hearing was held in Port Chicago, Calif. and Martinez, Calif.; Aug. 31 hearing was held in Fairfield, Calif.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:955-56/39
- Microfiche Note: Hearing follows table of contents for entire volume of House Committee on Armed Services hearings, 84th Congress, second session (1956. v p.).
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2504717