Subcommittee Hearings on H.R. 8552 and H.R. 9970 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 3 (Armed Services), Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on May 17, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- 7,643-7,650 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 85. Considers legislation to authorize easements on Chincoteague Naval Air Station to the town of Chincoteague, Va, for a water supply system. Also considers legislation to quitclaim certain Stockton AFB and Stockton Annex, Sharpe General Army Depot lands to Stockton Port District, Calif.
Considers (84) H.R. 8552, (84) H.R. 9970.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 8 of 20. Hearing is followed by Committee Serial No. 86, "Report of a Special Subcommittee of the Armed Services Committee, House of Representatives, Following an Inspection Tour, Oct. 14 to Nov. 23, 1955" (1956. iii+7651-7667 p.).
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2504772