How to read your map of Delaware, Maryland, Virginia-W. Virginia / [prepared for] Chevron Oil Company
- Corporate Author:
- H.M. Gousha Company
- Additional Titles:
- Delaware, Maryland, Virginia-W. Virginia
Panel title: Delaware-Maryland, Virginia-W. Virginia
- San Jose, Calif. : H.M. Gousha Company, 
- 1973 edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 43 x 85 cm, on sheet 46 x 87 cm, folded to 23 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chevron Oil Company
- Roads—Middle Atlantic States—Maps
- Express highways—Middle Atlantic States—Maps
- Outdoor recreation—Middle Atlantic States—Maps
- Express highways—Delaware—Maps
- Express highways—Maryland—Maps
- Express highways—Virginia—Maps
- Roads—West Virginia—Maps
- Express highways—West Virginia—Maps
- Central business districts—Maryland—Baltimore—Maps
- Central business districts—Virginia—Norfolk—Maps
- Central business districts
- Outdoor recreation
- Shenandoah National Park (Va.)—Maps
- Middle Atlantic States
- Virginia—Shenandoah National Park
- West Virginia
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:950,400. 1 in. = approximately 15 miles (W 83°59ʹ00ʺ--W 74°58ʹ00ʺ/N 40°39ʹ00ʺ--N 36°30ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
Hand-lettered in red ink on panel of local copy, "1973" and also stamped on "3303," "The Robert C. Berlo Road and Street Map Collection" and "Branner Library Map Collection."
Includes indexes to counties, cities, and towns, inset of Charleston, West Virginia, list of expressways and turnpikes, and notes.
Eastern states mileage chart," indexed list of public recreation areas, indexed list of places of interest, local route maps of Wilmington, Del., Annapolis Md., Richmond, Va., Washington and vicinity, Baltimore and vicinity, and Norfolk and vicinity, maps indexed to places of interest for central Baltimore and downtown Norfolk, maps of central Washington, D.C., Colonial Williamsburg and "Shenandoah Nat'l Park, Virginia" and advertisements on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 25049660