Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1966. Part 5 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Education of the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate, Eighty-ninth Congress, second session on S. 3046, to strengthen and improve programs of assistance for our elementary and secondary schools : S. 2778, to amend the act providing financial assistance to local education agencies for the education of children of low-income families in order to provide financial assistance for the education of orphans and other children lacking parental support : S. 2928, to amend Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in order to authorize the Commissioner of Education to provide technical assistance and grants to school boards in support of programs designed to overcome any racial imbalance in the public schools : S. 3012, to provide grants to the states for the strengthening of adult educational programs, April 1, 4, 5, 19, 26, and 27, 1966
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Education
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1966.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxviii, 1,759-2,122 pages) : illustrations, maps, portraits
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/2:EL 2/2/966/PT.5
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 25050440