An insider's look at the North Korean regime : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, November 1, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 51 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:115-78
Serial no. 115-78 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- Defectors—Korea (North)
- Human rights—Korea (North)
- Political refugees—Korea (South)—Social conditions
- Refugees—Government policy—China
- Crimes against humanity—Korea (North)
- Nuclear weapons—Korea (North)
- Economic sanctions, American—Korea (North)
- Korea (North)—Politics and government—Corrupt practices
- Korea (North)—Social conditions
- United States—Foreign relations—Korea (North)
- Korea (North)—Foreign relations—United States
- "Serial no. 115-78."
View MARC record | catkey: 25050526