Legislative issues related to the regulation of dietary supplements : hearing of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session on examining how the federal government should regulate the marketing and use of dietary supplements, and related measures, including S. 784, to strengthen federal standards with respect to dietary supplements, October 21, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 225 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.103-419
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 25050543