Mobilization and demobilization problems. Part 10, August 3 and 4, 1944 : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Military Affairs, United States Senate, Seventy-eighth Congress, second session on S. 1730, a bill to create an Office of Demobilization, establish general policies for the operation of that office, provide for the settlement of claims arising from terminated war contracts, provide for the disposal of surplus government property, and for other purposes : S. 1893 (supersedes S. 1823), a bill to establish an Office of War Mobilization and Adjustment, and for other purposes : S. 2061, a bill to provide a national program for war mobilization and post-war adjustment
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs. War Contracts Subcommittee
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1944.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 609-765 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Earlier hearings are contained in parts 10 to 16 of hearings entitled "Problems of Contract Termination," and in parts 1 to 9 entitled 'Mobilization and Demobilization Problems.'"
View MARC record | catkey: 25050561