Full Committee Hearing on H.R. 1140, H.R. 9188, and H.R. 5809 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on Aug. 13, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- 3,736-3,749 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 64. Considers legislation to permit reserve personnel to waive retirement benefits in favor of tax-free VA pensions; to provide Navy rental payments for Castle Island shipping terminal use; and to authorize Arizona memorial and museum construction in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. and Considers (85) H.R. 1140, (85) H.R. 9188, (85) H.R. 5809.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 15 of 15. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2505068