Upper Ohio navigation study, PA final feasibility report and integrated environmental impact statement. Part 4 of 6 : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, Department of Defense, transmitting the Corps' Upper Ohio navigation study, PA final feasibility report and integrated environmental impact statement for October 2014 (revised August 2016), pursuant to 33 U.S.C. 549a ; Public Law 91-611, Sec. 216 ; (84 Stat. 1830).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Civil Works)
- Additional Titles:
- Also known as: Upper Ohio navigation study, Pennsylvania
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1,314 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-22
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional documents
- Inland navigation—Environmental aspects—Pennsylvania
- Locks (Hydraulic engineering)—Environmental aspects—Pennsylvania
- Dams—Environmental aspects—Pennsylvania
- Ecosystem management—Ohio River
- Ecosystem management—Pennsylvania
- Restoration monitoring (Ecology)—Ohio River
- Restoration monitoring (Ecology)—Pennsylvania
- Fishes—Habitat—Conservation—Ohio River
- Ohio River—Navigation
- "May 22, 2017."
"Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 25050981