Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting the annual report relative to the work of the late Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen and Abandoned Lands
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Freedmen's Branch of the Adjutant-General's Office for year ending June 30, 1875
Annual report relative to the work of the late Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen and Abandoned Lands
Freedmen's Branch of the Adjutant-General's Office
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Government Printing Office], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages).
- Ex. doc. / 44th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; no. 144
HeinOnline slavery in America and the world: history, culture & law
- "March 1, 1876.--Referred. to the Committee on Military Affairs. March 22, 1876.--Ordered to be printed."
View MARC record | catkey: 25051067