Message from the President of the United States, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, the correspondence between Mr. Schenck, United States minister to Brazil, and the Secretary of State, in relation to the African slave trade
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1853-1857 : Pierce)
- Additional Titles:
- Correspondence between Mr. Schenck, United States minister to Brazil, and the Secretary of State, in relation to the African slave trade
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Government Printing Office], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages).
- Ex. doc. / 33d Congress, 1st session, Senate ; no. 47
HeinOnline slavery in America and the world: history, culture & law
- "March 13, 1854.--Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations. March 14, 1854.--Ordered to be printed."
View MARC record | catkey: 25051078