The practical guide to Canadian legal research / Nancy McCormack (B.A., M.A., M.L.I.S., J.D., LL.M.), John Papadopoulos (B.Sc., J.D., M.I.St.), Catherine Cotter (B.A., LL.B., M.L.I.S.) ; chapter 5 on the Canadian Abridgment by Michael Silverstein, B.A., LL.B. and Nancy McCormack ; founding authors (first and second editions), Jacqueline R. Castel (LL.B.) ; Omeela K. Latchman (LL.B.).
- McCormack, Nancy
- Toronto, Ontario : Carswell, 
- Fourth Edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 610 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Papadopoulos, John (Law librarian), Cotter, Catherine (Catherine Anne), Silverstein, Michael, M.A., Castel, Jacqueline R., 1965-, and Latchman, Omeela K., 1965-
- Essential background -- The legal research process and checklist -- Using legal research databases -- Legal encyclopedias -- The Canadian Abridgment -- Books and loose-leaf services -- Legal dictionaries/words and phrases -- Legal periodicals -- Continuing professional development materials -- Law reform commission materials -- Government documents -- Researching case law -- Constitutional research -- Researching statutes -- Researching regulations -- Other legal research tools -- Québec legal research -- English legal research -- American legal research -- Australia and New Zealand legal research -- International and foreign legal research -- Guidelines for writing : legal essays, case comments, and legal memoranda.
- 9780779864997 paperback and 0779864999 paperback
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 503-603) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25051594