Anxiety, the missing stage of grief : a revolutionary approach to understanding and healing the impact of loss / Claire Bidwell Smith, LCPC
- Smith, Claire Bidwell
- New York, NY : Da Capo Press, 2018.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 261 pages ; 23 cm
- Introduction -- What is anxiety? -- What is grief? -- Understanding your story of loss -- Making amends -- Taking charge -- Taking inventory -- The power of writing -- Retraining your brain -- Being present -- Something to believe in -- Death planning -- Death is not the end of love.
- Anxiety disorders are on the rise; many people are looking for resources to help them cope with anxiety, yet most people aren't aware that unresolved grief is a primary underpinning--or that the two are related at all.
- 9780738234779 (hardcover) and 073823477X
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25051692