Longshoremen's and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee on Safety and Compensation, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on May 7, 13-15, 20, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Safety and Compensation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- v, 230 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise longshoremen workmen's compensation benefits and to establish health and safety programs for longshoremen and marine construction workers. Also considers legislation to charge expenses for administration of compensation program to insurance carriers and self-insurers. and Considers (85) H.R. 1042, (85) H.R. 2026, (85) H.R. 4599, (85) H.R. 5929, (85) H.R. 7303, (85) H.R. 10817, (85) H.R. 10960, (85) H.R. 11513, (85) H.R. 11515, (85) H.R. 11580.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2505294