Deceived, the assault of revisionist history / Keith Hoar
- Hoar, Keith
- [United States] : Zhetosoft Publishing, 
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 254 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- "From home to public school to universities, and, ultimately, to the workplace there is a growing crisis. Deadly theories are being spread in higher education. Progressive philosophies of socialism and humanism are fueling intolerance and conflict in our culture. Conservative thought and free speech on college campuses is vanishing. Any speech that challenges the accepted, far-left mind-set is silenced with brute force and even violence. America is awash in moral relativism. Multiple generations no longer believe truth can be known. Everything is being questioned. The Bible, religion, authority, integrity, history, and even right and wrong. Fundamental American values are being challenged and redefined. Good and evil are now measured by feelings and opinions. On college campuses, everything Christian is being labeled hateful, intolerant, and judgmental. Answer these questions: Has America become Christian in name only?, Are the 'historical revisionists' winning the battle for the minds of America's children?, Is it too late to reverse the moral decline that is threatening to destroy the 'Grand Experiment" called America? DECEIVED The Assault of Revisionist History is a wakeup call. It will give you facts and history from those that lived it, direct from primary sources. In these times of increasing social chaos, the need to be aware of the battle for Truth has never been more urgent! Will you dare to read it and equip yourself for the battle? No decision you make will be more critical."--Publisher's information.
- 9780999459034 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 225-243) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 25053241