Ship Mortgage Insurance Legislation [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on June 9, July 18, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 57 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise Federal ship mortgage insurance laws to authorize the Commerce Dept to borrow funds from the Treasury Dept under certain conditions for payment to private investors in the event of loan default by shipping companies, and to include floating drydocks under the Merchant Marine Act definition of "vessels". and Considers (85) H.R. 12739, (85) H.R. 13153.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2505429