Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on June 30, July 1, 15, Aug. 13-15, 18, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 220 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 29. Considers establishing the park and the park's possible conflict with proposed River Bend Dam and Reservoir construction on Potomac River.
Considers (85) H.R. 1145, (85) S. 77.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2505555