Correspondence sent by Governor Belcher and William Shirley to the Duke of Newcastle from January-May, 1736 : Correspondence 1736/01/05-1736/05/24.
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- American Indians
- Colonial Development
- industry, iron and steel, alliance, attack, journey, governor, court of law, assembly, manufacturing, commodity, farmer, forest, timber, Indians, chief, Mohegan, hunting, boundary, incursion, French, trespassing, bounty
- Shirley, William
- Belcher, Jonathan
- Pelham-Holles, Thomas (1st Duke of Newcastle)
- New Hampshire
- AMDigital Reference: CO 5/899;New England: Correspondence, original - Secretary of State, No.II.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Correspondence sent by Governor Belcher and William Shirley to the Duke of Newcastle from January-May, 1736 5 Jan - 24 May 1736.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 25056580