Inconvenient facts : the science that Al Gore doesn't want you to know / Gregory Wrightstone
- Wrightstone, Gregory
- [Los Angeles, California] : Silver Crown Productions, LLC, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 143 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Machine generated contents note: I.Global Warming --- The Basics -- 1.Greenhouse Gases --- Our Security Blanket -- Summary --- Greenhouse Gases -- 2.Carbon Dioxide --- The Foundation of Life, the Food of Plants -- CO2: The Basics -- Earth's Carbon Dioxide History -- Is 400 PPM Really a CO2 Tipping Point? -- The Social Benefits of Increasing Carbon -- Summary --- CO2 and Humankind -- 3.Temperature --- A Question of Degree -- The Hockey-Stick Graph and `Unprecedented' Global Warming -- Why the `Hockey-Stick' Graph Matters -- Modern Instrumental Data -- Some Important Charts -- Stepping Millions of Years Back in Time -- Climate Models: Accurate, Inaccurate or Useless? -- The Ice-Man Cometh --- Is Another Ice Age on its Way? -- Climate and Culture: Very Good and Very Bad -- Summary -- II.Apocalypse? No! --- Climate Apocalypse Myths -- "97% Consensus" --- What Consensus? -- Water, Water Everywhere --- How Droughts are Declining -- Forest Fires --- Fanning the Flames of Needless Panic -- Famine: The Best Solution is More C02 and Increasing Temperature -- Heat and Life, Cold and Death -- In a Whirl About Tornadoes -- Hurricanes --- Politicizing Tragedy -- Polar Bears are Doing Just Fine, Thank You -- Ocean Acidity --- Climate pHraud -- Sea-Level Rise --- King Canute Couldn't Stop It --- Nor Can We -- Summary --- The Benefits of Principled Inaction.
- 9781545614105 and 1545614105
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 129-143).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 25057015