Chinese Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing Based on Naturally Annotated Big Data [electronic resource] : 17th China National Conference, CCL 2018, and 6th International Symposium, NLP-NABD 2018, Changsha, China, October 19-21, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Maosong Sun, Ting Liu, Xiaojie Wang, Zhiyuan Liu, Yang Liu
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 412 pages 80 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Sun, Maosong, Liu, Ting, Wang, Xiaojie, Liu, Zhiyuan, 1984-, Liu, Yang, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 11221
- Semantics -- Machine Translation -- Knowledge Graph and Information Extraction -- Linguistic Resource Annotation and Evaluation -- Information Retrieval and Question Answering -- Text Classification and Summarization -- Social Computing and Sentiment Analysis -- NLP Applications.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 17th China National Conference on Computational Linguistics, CCL 2018, and the 6th International Symposium on Natural Language Processing Based on Naturally Annotated Big Data, NLP-NABD 2018, held in Changsha, China, in October 2018. The 33 full papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 84 submissions. They are organized in topical sections named: Semantics; machine translation; knowledge graph and information extraction; linguistic resource annotation and evaluation; information retrieval and question answering; text classification and summarization; social computing and sentiment analysis; and NLP applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 25057372