Earth & sky : choral premières / Vaughan Williams
- Vaughan Williams, Ralph, 1872-1958
- Uniform Title:
- Choral music. Selections
- Additional Titles:
- Earth and sky
- [Place of publication not identified] : Albion, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Rowlands, Hugh, Vann, William, and Royal Hospital (Chelsea, London, England). Chapel Choir
- The songs of the wrens. 3 vocal valses (5:43) -- Sound sleep (5:25) -- The jolly ploughboy (1:18) -- Old folks at home (5:04) -- A farmer's boy (2:09) -- The world it went well with me then (1:49) -- Tobacco's but an Indian weed (1:30) -- The new commonwealth (3:00) -- O praise the Lord of heaven (4:48) -- My soul, praise the Lord (2:49) -- Little cloister (3:25) -- A hymn of freedom (4:12) -- England, my England (4:30) -- A call to the free nations (2:05) -- The airmen's hymn (2:46) -- A song of Thanksgiving. Land of our birth (3:18) -- Hymn for St. Margaret of Scotland (3:11) -- 3 Gaelic songs (5:16).
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hugh Rowlands, organ ; Chapel Choir of the Royal Hospital Chelsea ; William Vann, piano, conductor ; with various vocal soloists.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 2018 February 16-18 St. Jude-on-the-Hill, Hampstead, London.
View MARC record | catkey: 25058498