Definition of "Airman" in Civil Aeronautics Act [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Mar. 31, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 30 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to exempt certain aircraft mechanics from certification requirements.
Considers (83) S. 2815, (83) H.R. 7395.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing is followed by S. Rpt. 83-1584, "Permanent Cargo-Preference Legislation" (June 11, 1954, 6 p.).
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2506052