Stockpile and Accessibility of Strategic and Critical Materials to the U.S. in Time of War. Part 6, Petroleum, Gas, and Coal: Industrial and Labor Representatives; Administrative and Production Experts on Petroleum, Gas, Coal, and Synthetic Fuels [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Special Subcommittee on Minerals, Materials, and Fuels Economics, Eighty-Third Congress, first session and Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Nov. 30, Dec. 1-4, 10, 16, 18, 1953, Jan. 6, Feb. 19, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Special Subcommittee on Integrated Oil Operations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 1,340 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2506077