Special Senate Investigation on Charges and Countercharges Involving: Secretary of the Army Robert T. Stevens, John G. Adams, H. Struve Hensel and Senator Joe McCarthy, Roy M. Cohn, and Francis P. Carr. Part 18 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on May 4, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 673-713, ii pages ; cm.
- Microfiche Note: Part 18 begins on microfiche No. 8 of 19.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2506118