Special Senate Investigation on Charges and Countercharges Involving: Secretary of the Army Robert T. Stevens, John G. Adams, H. Struve Hensel and Senator Joe McCarthy, Roy M. Cohn and Francis P. Carr. Part 70 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Government Operations, Special Subcommittee on Investigations, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on June 17, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 2,881-2,921, iii pages ; cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/6:St 4/pt.70
- Microfiche Note: Part 70 begins on microfiche No. 16 of 19.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2506171