Amendments to Vessel Inspection Laws [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Water Transportation, Eighty-Third Congress, second session, on Mar. 29, 1954
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Water Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1954.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 48 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation authorizing Coast Guard annual safety inspections of small commercial passenger vessels and biennial inspections of cargo vessels hulls and boilers. and Considers (83) S. 2072, (83) S. 2818.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 11 of 19. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2506338