Water levels and artesian pressure in observation wells in the United States, 1945. Part 3, North-central states / prepared under the direction of Carl G. Paulsen
- Paulsen, Carl G.
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1948. and Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 260 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1025
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Prepared by the Geological Survey in cooperation with the States of Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin, and other agencies.", "U.S. Government Printing Office O--1948"--Page 260., and Includes tables.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 25069126