In the business of change : how social entrepreneurs are disrupting business as usual / Elisa Birnbaum
- Birnbaum, Elisa, 1971-
- Additional Titles:
- How social entrepreneurs are disrupting business as usual
- Gabriola Island, BC : New Society Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- v, 185 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Sustain This: The Rise of Social Entrepreneurship -- ch. 2 Innovate or Bust -- ch. 3 From Crisis to Opportunity -- ch. 4 The Power of Partnerships -- ch. 5 Community Engagement -- ch. 6 Perchance to Scale -- ch. 7 Toward Financial Sustainability -- ch. 8 Storytelling -- ch. 9 Measuring Social Impact -- ch. 10 Support Systems.
- "In the Business of Change chronicles how social entrepreneurs weary of waste and injustice are using business savvy to tackle challenges in their communities. Part story-telling, part lessons learned, this book is for everyone who wants to rebuild their communities and believes that business can be a powerful, positive force for change."--
- 9780865718715 (softcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 172-173) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25070367