The Wall Street MBA : your personal crash course in corporate finance / Reuben Advani
- Advani, Reuben
- New York : McGraw-Hill, 
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 306 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Accounting. Accounting basics ; Balance sheet ; Income statement ; Cash flow statement ; Fraud and manipulation ; Financial analysis ; Managerial accounting -- Finance. Cost of capital ; Valuation ; Wall Street basics: stocks and bonds -- Wall Street part deux: arbitrage, derivatives, and hedge funds ; Mergers and acquisitions ; Currency ; Real estate ; Commodities ; Portfolio theory ; The business of finance.
- "Written by a Wall Street veteran and renowned finance educator, this clear, succinct, and often humorous "crash course" breaks down the main concepts of MBA corporate finance and accounting programs to provide the information and insight you need to review financial statements, analyze earnings, detect reporting problems, value companies, [and] determine the cost of capital"--Back cover.
- 9781260135596 paperback alkaline paper
1260135594 paperback alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25070434