Well-being in Inuit communities [electronic resource] : review of trends between 1981 and 2006
- [Ottawa] : Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada, 
- Additional Creators:
- Penney, Chris and Canada. Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada. Strategic Research Directorate
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "QS-7120-000-EE-A1"., Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program (Weekly checklist 2013-02)., Issued also in French under title: Le bien-être des collectivités inuites, aperçu des tendances entre 1981 et 2006., and "This research brief is a summary of an article by Chris Penney, Erin O'Sullivan and Sacha Senécal entitled "The Community Well-Being Index (CWB), measuring well-being in Inuit communities, 1981-2006".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: Strategic Research Directorate.
View MARC record | catkey: 25071143