SEC Legislation [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Securities, Eighty-Fifth Congress, first session, on May 20-24, 27, 29, 1957
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Securities
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1957.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 272 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require owners of more than 10 per cent of any class of securities in a corporation to file with SEC public disclosure of his securities and transactions; to extend SEC administration over corporation proxy solicitations; and to increase permissive exemption limit for issuance of unregistered securities.
Considers (85) S. 594, (85) S. 1168, (85) S. 1601.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:Se 2/10
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2507222