Inadvertent descent during departure - Cougar Helicopters Inc. Sikorsky S-92A (helicopter), C-GQCH, ST. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, 200 NM E, 23 July 2011
- Corporate Author:
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- [Gatineau, Quebećbec] : Transportation Safety Board of Canada = Bureau de la sécurité des transports du Canada, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (52 pages).
- Aviation investigation report ; A11H0001
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Issued also in French under title: Descente inopinée au décollage du Sikorsky S-92A (hélicoptère), C-GQCH exploité par Cougar Helicopters Inc. à 200 nm à l'est de St. John's (Terre-Neuve-et-Labrador), le 23 juillet 2011.
Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program (Weekly checklist 2013-38).
"Consequently the Board authorized the release of this report on 26 June 2013. It was officially released on 12 September 2013."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25073827