Fish and Wildlife Legislation [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Mar. 6, 7, 20, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 222 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize the Interior Dept to undertake continuing studies of the effects of insecticides, herbicides and fungicides on fish and wildlife, to authorize the Interior Dept to use a greater percentage of funds raised by duck stamp sales for the acquisition of lands for migratory bird sanctuaries, and to require approval by the Interior Dept of licenses issued by the FPC to power plants on rivers and waterways. and Considers (85) S. 2447, (85) S. 2617, (85) S. 3185.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2507428