Alaska-Hawaii Statehood, Elective Governor, and Commonwealth Status [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Territories and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Fourth Congress, first session, on Feb. 21, 22, 28, 1955
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Territories and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1955.
- Physical Description:
- v, 188 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Considers (84) S. 49, (84) S. 399, (84) S. 402.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2507495