Investigation of Improper Activities in the Labor or Management Field. Part 35 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Select Committee on Improper Activities in the Labor or Management Field, Eighty-Fifth Congress, second session, on July 31, Aug. 1, 1958
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Improper Activities in the Labor or Management Field
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 13,125-13,273 pages ; cm.
- Investigates allegations of Teamsters Union improper tactics to organize overall supply business employees in Detroit, Mich.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Im 7:L 11/pt.35
- Microfiche Note: Part 35 begins on microfiche No. 7 of 18.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2507525