Evaluating the current status of deepwater ciscoes (Coregonus spp.) in the Canadian waters of Lake Huron, 2002-2012, with emphasis on shortjaw cisco (C. zenithicus) / N. E. Mandrak, T.C. Pratt, and S.M. Reid
- Mandrak, Nicholas Edward, 1963-
- Ottawa : Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat, 2014.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat
Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans. Central and Arctic Region
- Research document, 1919-5044 ; 2013/108
- Language Note:
- Includes abstracts in English and French.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program (Weekly checklist 2014-24).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Central and Arctic Region.
View MARC record | catkey: 25076048