Juvenile Delinquency (Exploitation of Minors in Interstate Confidence Racket) [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee To Investigate Juvenile Delinquency in the U.S., Eighty-Fourth Congress, second session, on Dec. 11, 12, 17, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1956.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 195 pages ; cm.
- Dec. 11 and 12 hearings were held in Newark, N.J.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2507641