Good practices in community engagement and readiness : compendium of case studies from Canada's minerals and metals sector
- Conference Author:
- Energy and Mines Ministers' Conference (2014 : Sudbury, Ont.)
- Additional Titles:
- Compendium of case studies from Canada's minerals and metals sector
- [Ottawa] : [Natural Resources Canada], 2014.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 68 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Natural Resources Canada
Intergovernmental Working Group on the Mineral Industry (Canada)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- 9781100245133 9781100245157
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program (Weekly checklist 2014-37).
Issued also in French under title: Bonnes pratiques d'engagement et de préparation des communautés : recueil d'études de cas du secteur canadien des minéraux et des métaux.
"The Compendium of case studies was produced for the 2014 Energy and Mines Ministers's Conference by officials from the federal, provincial and territorial governments through the Intergovernmental Working Group on the Mineral Industry."
"Energy and Mines Ministers' Conference, Sudbury, Ontario, August 2014."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25076930