Lighthouse Service Employees, Medical Care [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eighty-Third Congress, first session, on Apr. 17, 1953
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 11 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to provide medical benefits for certain officers and employees of the former Lighthouse Service.
Considers (83) H.R. 1026.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1982. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VI
View MARC record | catkey: 2507709