Federal Water Pollution Control [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Mar. 18, 19, Apr. 8, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 241 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 86-4. Considers H.R. 3610, to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to increase Federal grants to states for sewage treatment plant construction, and to establish the Office of Water Pollution Control in HEW. and Considers (86) H.R. 3610.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2507858