The saddle horse [electronic resource].
- Ottawa : Canada Department of Agriculture, 1973.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Agriculture Canada
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "This publication is for amateur horsemen who prefer the smells of the countryside to the stench of exhaust fumes; it is for all who, in fair weather or foul, can scarcely wait to mount up, on a Sunday afternoon, and seek out the hidden paths where nature is still quietly at home; it is also for the hardier ones who are ready to risk life and limb on the bumpy rodeo trail. It has been especially written for owners of one or two horses. This publication is an English adaptation of the original French text"--p. .
- Historical publication digitized in 2011 by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. and Issued also in French under title: Le cheval de selle.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25079187