Habeas Corpus [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on May 8, 11, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 58 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 2. Considers H.R. 2269 and related H.R. 3216, H.R. 4958 and H.R. 6742, to revise guidelines allowing Federal courts to hear appeals from prisoners denied release by writ of habeas corpus from state court.
Considers (86) H.R. 6742, (86) H.R. 4958, (86) H.R. 3216, (86) H.R. 2269.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2507931