Nickel-Cobalt Contract Obligations of the U.S. Government (Moa Bay, Cuba, and Braithwaite, Louisiana) [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Government Activities, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on May 11, 12, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Government Activities Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 325 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Investigates GSA contracts with Freeport Sulphur Co., and its subsidiary, Cuban American Nickel Co. to supply nickel and cobalt mined in Cuba and processed in La.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:N 53/3
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2507937