Panlatin Internet glossary [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Translation Bureau
- Ottawa : Public Works and Government Services Canada, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 479 pages
- Language Note:
- Text in English, French, Catalan, Spanish, Galician, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "A multilingual lexicon which contains the terms most frequently encountered in relation to the Internet. A list of 300 terms in English was drawn up to serve as the common base list for the project. The other participants in the Glossary project contributed the appropriate equivalents in their own languages, namely French, Catalan, Spanish, Galician, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian."--Web Site (http://www.translationbureau.gc.ca/pwgsc_internet/english/03_tools/03_pubs/en/p anlatin.htm)
View MARC record | catkey: 25079712