Status of Atlantic salmon in salmon fishing areas (SFAs) 19-21 and 23 [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Science response : status of salmon in SFAs 19-21 and 23
- Dartmouth, N.S. : Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : figures, graphs, maps, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans
Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat
- Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat - science response, 1919-3769 ; 2015/021, Maritimes Region
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Science advice on the status of Atlantic Salmon in SFAs 19-21 and 23 for 2014 was requested by Fisheries and Aquaculture Management. This advice is used to inform Aboriginal communities, clients, and the provinces of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick of the status of the Salmon resource in advance of developing harvest agreements and recreational fishing plans for 2015. The objectives of the request were to assess the status of Atlantic Salmon stocks in SFAs 19, 20, 21 and 23 up to the end of 2014 using the following indicators: adult abundance relative to reference levels; juveniles densities; and smolt production estimates.
- Issued also in French under title: État des populations de saumon atlantique des zones de pêche du saumon (ZPS) 19-21 et 23.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 11-12).
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25080743