Canadian Climate Impacts and Adaptation Research Network - Fisheries Node [electronic resource] : a bibliography of Pacific climate change and fisheries research compiled from 2002-2005 / by J. Wade [and others].
- Canadian manuscript report of fisheries and aquatic sciences, 1488-5387 ; 3050
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- As a part of the activities of the Canadian Climate Impacts and Adaptation Research Network (C-CIARN) funded by a Natural Resources Canada in the early 2000s, a climate change and adaptation library was created by the C-CIARN Fisheries Node located at Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Nanaimo, BC. Bibliographic information relating to climate change and fisheries was collected by C-CIARN funded staff from 2002 to 2005 and stored in a Microsoft Access database. From over 8000 entries, the database was sorted by records relevant to the Pacific coast of Canada and British Columbia. The resulting bibliography is presented in two parts: primary publications and technical reports and, other documents.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
View MARC record | catkey: 25080757