Cobb Seamount species inventory [electronic resource] / by C. Du Preez [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Inventaire des espèces au mont sous-marin Cobb
- Nanaimo, B.C. : Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 108 pages : illustrations, maps, photographs
- Additional Creators:
- Du Preez, Cherisse and Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Language Note:
- Text in English, abstract in English and French.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this report is to provide a comprehensive species inventory and photographic documentation of the benthic and mid-water communities observed on Cobb Seamount. It summarizes the 144 taxa from 11 phyla observed between 35 and 1154 m depth during the 2012 cruise and lists all 267 benthic and mid-water taxa from 14 phyla now known to occur on Cobb Seamount. Seventeen coral taxa observed were on the North Pacific Fisheries Commission's list of indicators of potential vulnerable marine ecosystems (VMEs).
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- 9781100256832 978-1-100-25682-5
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 91-93) and index.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
View MARC record | catkey: 25080762