Subcommittee No. 3 Consideration of H.R. 3368, a Bill To Extend the Special Enlistment Programs Provided by Section 262 of the Armed Forces Reserve Act of 1952, As Amended [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 3 (Armed Services), Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Feb. 18, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 373-429 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 7. Considers H.R. 3368, to extend draft exemptions for persons performing six months active duty in the Armed Forces Reserves.
Considers (86) H.R. 3368.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 4 of 27.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508101