Interim eManifest requirements respecting empty highway and rail conveyances and in-transit highway and rail conveyances [electronic resource].
- Ottawa : Canada Border Services Agency, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Canada Border Services Agency
- Customs notice ; 15-023
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- As per the newly published amendments made under the Reporting of Imported Goods Regulations, highway and rail carriers are responsible for electronically transmitting conveyance data for empty conveyances arriving in Canada. Highway and rail carriers are also required to electronically transmit conveyance data for in-transit movements. The purpose of this notice is to inform highway and rail carriers of the Canada Border Services Agency's (CBSA) interim policy with respect to Advance Commercial Information (ACI) requirements for: empty highway and rail conveyances, and in-transit highway and rail conveyances.
- Issued also in French under title: Exigences provisoires du Manifeste électronique relativement aux moyens de transport routier et ferroviaire vides et les moyens de transport routier et ferroviaire de fret en transit.
"Ottawa, June 25, 2015."
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25081154